Welcome to The Metal Works of Dewart, PA. The Metal Works provides metal fabrication services for customers across North America for automobile restorations, customization, and repairs. We even do repairs for wrecked race cars, rollovers, and custom top chopping. Owner Victor Yordy has over 30 years experience in body repairs and metal fabrication, and is dedicated to providing the highest quality craftsmanship available. Please explore this site to learn more about all that The Metal Works has to offer. Don’t forget to visit our extensive photo gallery for a look at many of the projects we’ve completed and idea of the quality of services offered. Much of our work is in restoration of classic cars where parts can be difficult if not impossible to replace.
- 1959 Aston-Martin (2/26/2015) - New arrival: 1959 Aston-Martin for metal work.
- 1928 Viking completed (8/15/2011) - The final photos of the 1928 Viking project, completed on January 6th, have been added to the 1928 Viking Photo Gallery. Click here to see the latest additions!
- 1967 Ghia 450 SS (3/24/2011) - Photos our our newest project, a 1967 Ghia 450 SS convertible lid top have just been added to the Photo Gallery. Click here to see the latest additions!
- 1928 Viking update (9/20/2010) - More photos have been added to the 1928 Viking Photo Gallery. Click here to see the latest additions!
- 1928 Viking update (8/19/2010) - More photos of our latest project, a 1928 Viking, have just been added to the Photo Gallery. This project was initiated on May 28, 2010. Click here to see the latest additions!
- 1928 Viking (8/6/2010) - Photos of our latest project, a 1928 Viking, have just been added to the Photo Gallery. Click here to see them now!
- Jaguar 120 Coupe completed (4/3/2010) - The Jaguar 120 Coupe project is completed and shipped. Visit the Photo Gallery to view the project start to finish.
- Jaguar 120 Coupe (3/4/2010) - Our latest project, a Jaguar 120 Coupe has just been added to the Photo Gallery. This car was delivered on 2/28/10 with an expected completion date of 3/30/10. Photos will be updated daily, so please check back often to see the progress. Click here to view the photos of this project.
- 1937 Cord Convertible completed (11/27/2009) - Our 1937 Cord Convertible project is completed. View the final photos in the 1937 Cord Convertible album in our photo gallery.
- 1932 Lincoln project completed (8/24/2009) - The 1932 Lincoln project has been completed and picked up by the owner. View the final photos in the 1932 Lincoln album in our photo gallery. Additionally, we just built a stainless steel grill for the 1957 Talbot-Lago that we restored. View the photos…